CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

50 States Pack

A couple of days ago I post the first state project my kids worked on, now I want to show where they write all the information they research. You will find the 50 states with their maps, and some lines where the kids write: State's name, capital, abbreviation, nickname, bird, flower, and motto as a list, then they will color the state's map and its location in the U.S. map, finally they will have to look for the state in the word search, and that's it!!! My kiddos really enjoy working with the states, it's an activity they look forward to do. I will be posting soon a lot of pictures with my kids work, so you can have a better idea of what I'm talking about!!! In the meantime here I leave you my pack!










Lili

0 comments: