CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Postcard Exchange

This school year we have to learn the 50 states, location, capital, abbreviation, nickname, motto, flower, and bird. I thought that it will be great if we could participate in a postcard exchange. I have read everything about them in protecher! So here I was looking for somebody that would be so kind to accept us, when I stumbled with Mrs. Kugelman group. She was really gracious to include us in so short notice. I was ecstatic, now it was time to work.

First it was hard for me to pick the postcard that best describe our beautiful city, it took me a while but finally I found one that I loved. Then with my kids we had to decide what to write, so they made some drafts and together we wrote the information that we wanted to share with the other classrooms. Finally I set aside some time to work on the postcards. I wanted my kids to make them as nice as possible, after all that was the way the other classes were going to learn a little bit about Mexico!!!!





By the way, we didn't receive a postcard from Hawaii, and one of my kids was eager waiting for that one in particular : (  If you live in Hawaii and want to make a kid really happy, please let me know if you are interested in exchanging postcards!!!

Lili

0 comments: