CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bulletin Boards

Every month we have to change our BB, and they have to be seasonal. Most of mine have been inspired by the incredible ladies from PT. I have also found some in pinterest and others by surfing the net. Here is part of my collection. Enjoy!!!!!

                                   This was my welcome board when I did a camping theme!

My math wall. Thanks a lot Mrs. Bainbridge for sharing your incredible work!!!
The sweet ladies at PT helped me with this one!!!
Welcome board outside my classroom.
Spanish Christmas BB 
          More to come ; )

Lili

3 comments:

Molly Maloy

Hi Lili!

I love all of your fun bulletin boards! They are so cute! I am so bad a changing mine out regularly... usually once they are up, they stay up for a while! I think I just need to start looking for more bulletin board ideas for inspiration! I'm a new follower!

Molly
Lessons with Laughter

Lili

Thanks a lot for your sweet comment. I really enjoy working on my BB, they are fun but can be tiring sometimes :)

Val Gunn

Lili, wondering if you knew a bilingual teacher in Cancun looking for a job.

We are looking into a homeschool program for our children. This would begin in August or September. The English portion of the day would utilize the Oak Meadow curriculum (non-religious), the Spanish portion will need to conform to Secretaria de Educacion Publico requirements.

School hours would (probably) be from 10am to 4pm.

We will provide:

Monthly Salary
Classroom (probably a one-bedroom furnished apartment or office).
Macbook computer(s), iPad, and internet access.
All required classroom materials.
All school-related expenses.

This is for teaching our nine-year-old triplets (two girls, one boy who is high-functioning autistic).

Thanks!

Val Gunn

valgunn@me.com