CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pinterest Linky Party

I have to confess that I'm addicted to Pinterest. I can spend ours stalking looking at other people's boards. I have honestly learned a lot and I just loved it!!! I met pinterest last summer and now 35 boards and l157 pins later you can tell I'm a happier person : ) So it was a great joy when I stumbled upon a pinterest linky party hosted by Mrs. Saoud from Primary Graffiti. Come and join, I'm for sure will spend hours going through all the boards!!!

1 comments:

dawn

So far I haven't given in to Pinterest but not sure how long I can hold out. It is a cool way to fins inspiration and fun things. Will have to check out this link/linky party even if I'm late to the party,lol'

Only 6 more days and my kids will be out of school!!