Now I have to follow some really easy rules:
1.Thanks the blogger who nominated you. Done!
2. Include a link to their site. Done!
3. Include the award image in your post. Done!
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself. mmmm, let's see:
* I love to
* I spent half of my teaching time with one 4th grade class, the one I blog about, and the other half with my incredible 6th graders!!!! I should blog about them too, but then I will have to start another blog, and I'm not feeling comfortable with this one yet, I have too much to learn ; )
* I'm a book worm, I love to read, read, and read everything that I can grab that's written in English.
* I speak Spanish, I learned English as a second language since elementary school, I have studied it my whole life, but is thanks to the teacher's blog that I follow that I have become more fluent both oral and writing. So once more thank you!!! By the way if I have mistakes is because I'm still learning.
* Eventhough I was born in Mexico, I'm in love of the U.S., and I think that is why my kiddos love it too.
* I'm addicted to scrapbooking. I have only made two complete albums, and I'm planning to work on more. Don't you love to look at the pictures in such beautiful displays?
*I love vanilla scented candles, I have them all over my home, but I can't light them too often, my kids and DH don't like them a lot : (
After sharing a little bit about myself I have to nominate 15 other blogs, difficult task as I follow so many great ones, so well here we go:
Ok, I finally did it, now I have to go and let the other teachers now about their nominations, happy Thursday!!!!!